The Fujitsu fi-6800 production scanner builds upon the qualities that have made Fujitsu the industry-leading vendor in the Mid-Volume Production market. The fi-6800 incorporates many additional features and functions that will improve your document scanning efficiency. From pure scanning speed, to ease of use to its full suite of software productivity tools, the fi-6800 is the ideal solution for a wide range of Production scanning applications.
Utilising fi series renowned Paper Protection and Multi Feed Protection functions, paper feed problems are tackled before they happen. The scanner provides high speeds up to 130ppm in black and white, greyscale or colour for DIN A4 landscape documents. Optional factory-mounted hardware accelerated VRS Professional reduces the time involved in document preparation and provides high quality image output at rated speed.
- Fast, 130 ppm (simplex) / 260 ppm (duplex) scanning in monochrome or colour (letter, landscape @ 300 dpi)
- Space-saving design with quiet operation and many environmental friendly qualities
- Easy to use operator panel with multi-language support
- Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with Intelligent MultiFeed Function and retain image feature
- 500-page automatic document feeder with adjustable height hopper
- Scanner Central Admin Suite
- Comes with 2D Barcode for PaperStream
- Comes with Paperstream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Captureand PaperStream Capture Pro is available as an option.
- Maintain optimal up-time and peak performance with Fujitsu service and support
The Fujitsu fi-6800 is the most compact but high performing mid volume production scanner in the market. With unique image handling hardware and image enhancement software and the user receives a complete high performance capture solution right out the box. Operators will being making professional scans in no time. Utilising a high quality lens and extra bright LED light source enclosed in a heavy duty resin frame. The fi-6800’s compact design makes it the smallest document scanner in its class. It takes up 53% less space and its 72% lighter than its predecessor.
Supporting the operator:
The fi-6800 is ergonomically designed to facilitate scanning whether the operator is standing or seated. Scanner status and settings are presented and controlled on an easy to navigate LCD panel. With simple yet very sturdy construction, operators benefit from the fi-6800’s with a wide flip up cover, providing easy access and obstacle free cleaning. Near silent operation allows for front or back office placement in support of a multitude of professional business scanning tasks.
Intelligent functions for efficient operation:
The fi-6800 supports many new automatic functions that simplify your scanning tasks and maximise operator productivity:
- Seamless Microsoft Office SharePoint Server Linkabilty
The fi-6800 links seamlessly with Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server for easy digitised document sharing and viewing administration. The result is even easier document management
- Reduce the hassle of post scan tasks
Automatic stacker ensures all your scanned documents are neatly stacked, whilst an Automatic Image Quality Check detects any image irregularities i.e. folders or tears in the original document after scanning. Post scanning tasks have never been this easy
- An improved paper feed mechanism which protects against document damage or misaligned feeds
Fujitsu’s fi-6800 features a very reliable paper feed mechanism which is derived from Fujitsu’s top-of-the-line fi-5950 model. Utilising fi series renowned ‘Paper Protection’ and ‘Multi Feed Protection’ function, paper feed problems are tackled before they happen. This ensures optimum workflow to your business and maximum uptime for the scanner.
|Scanning speed:||130 pages per min|
|Max. paper size:||A3|
|Colour mode:||Colour, Greyscale, Black and White|
|Scanning side:||Duplex (double side)|
|Feeder capacity:||500 sheets|
|Compatibility:||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
Click here to view and purchase the Fujitsu fi-6800.
Please contact us or call us on 01785 785 655 to get a quote and the best maintenance package price for you.