Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600
The Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 contactless scanner provides a new perspective on document scanning. Easily scan newspapers, magazines, documents or books directly without cutting or damaging them.
- One-button overhead scanning technology
- Scans bound materials and flat documents
- Scans an A3 size area in less than 3 seconds
- CCD optic with fast LED illumination
- Book curve image-flattening technology
- Erase finger from image function
- Auto crop, de-skew and rotation features
- Auto space-turn detection sensor
- Timed interval scanning mode
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Searchable PDF, PDF and JPEG creation
- Single scan multiple document cropping function
Redefining what a scanner can do!
The ScanSnap SV600 makes overhead scanning simple, providing users with limitless possibilities.
- Delicate documents
- Original designs/notes
- Business cards
- A3-size documents
Scan business cards to large A3 size (double-letter) documents. The Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 breaks free from typical flatbed limitations by scanning content larger than just letter size. Simply position the document on the A3 scan mat and press scan.
With the touch of the power button, the ScanSnap SV600 is ready to scan in just 3 seconds! With each press of the scan button, a large A3 dimension scan area is captured in less than 3 seconds. Combined with intelligent image correction, great results are just a button push away.
Combining high quality CCD optics and advanced Led illumination, ScanSnap SV600 uses advanced capture technologies to maximise field of depth and minimise unevenness page after page.
Multiple Document Detection:
With an advancement cropping and orientation technology built-in, the Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 can scan several business cards, photos, newspaper clippings and other documents at a time (scans up to 10 documents at one time).
Easily create your own digital books:
ScanSnap SV600 is your ultimate partner to scan books or magazine efficiently.
Step 1: Scan with one button!
Place the book on the mat and press the scan button
Page Turning Detection
SV600 detects when a page is turned and automatically begins scanning.
Set a fixed time interval and SV600 scans in real time with you
Step 2: Auto Image Correction
Auto Image Correction
Automatically crops, de-slews and sets the orientation of multiple sheets and placed on the mat
Auto Book Correction
Automatically flattens and corrects the curve distortion of books and magazines
Step 3: Organisation and viewing
With the included ScanSnap Organiser and CardMinder keeping scanned and content organised and accessible is a Snap!
More Scanning Options – More Quick Menu Productivity Space:
The ScanSnap Quick Menu for PC and Mac automatically pops up after scanning to provide you a variety of ways to be immediately productive with your scans. It can be easily customised to display just your favourite, present a recommendation, and even display custom profiles.
- Scan to Folder: Store PDF scans to a folder
- Scan to Email: Eliminate faxing and share electronic documents over email
- Scan Business Card: Scan business cards and automatically extract contact information
- Scan to Print: Use ScanSnap with your printer to create copies
- Scan to word (.doc): Scan directly to an editable Word file
- Scan to Excel (.xls): Scan directly to an editable Excel file
- Scan to PowerPoint (.ppt): Scan directly to an editable PowerPoint file
- Scan to Picture Folder: Store JPEG scans to a folder
- Scan to Mobile: link to Android or iOS
- Scan to Cloud: Scan to Evernote, Google Drive, Salesforce CRM, Sales force Chatter, SugarSync, Dropbox and SharePoint Online (for Windows)
|Scanner Speed||6 pages per min|
|Max. paper size:||A3|
|Colour mode:||Colour, Greyscale, Black and White|
|Scanning side:||Simplex (Single side)|
|Feeder capacity:||1 sheet|
|Compatibility:||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
Click here, to view the Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 in greater detail!
Please contact us or call us on 01785 785 655 to get a quote and the best maintenance package price for you.