The Kodak i3450 Scanner is purpose-built to deliver consistent throughput for your office. This A3 rotary scanner can take on virtually any challenge while taking up less space on your desk – making it the perfect fit for any business that doesn’t have a second to waste.
- The i3450 features an ingenious book-edge A4 flatbed scanner – built right in.
- Handle a wide range of exception documents with the integrated flatbed – ideal for book pages, passports, folders, and fragile documents.
- Save space with a robust paper transport and heavy-duty features in a compact, desktop-friendly design.
- Intelligent Document Protection listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds.
- Cardboard, file folders, and extra-long documents fly through the scanner’s straight-through paper path.
Work efficiently and interruption-free with a design and features that anticipate workflow issues and power past them.
- Get reliable throughput in colour or black and white, at 200 or 300 dpi, on images, text, and mixed-size documents.
- Stack up the work – with a 250-sheet feeder/elevator you can neatly and efficiently scan document batches with ease. Our design ensures continuous throughput with rapid-fire scanning.
- Prevent document damage, safeguard data, and spend less time on rescanning with Intelligent Document Protection (IDP) – it listens for problems and alerts you before they become jams or misfeeds.
- Handle a wide range of exception documents with ease with an integrated book-edge A4 flatbed (on Kodak i3250 and i3450 Scanners) – ideal for book pages, passports, folders, and fragile documents.
- Thick materials such as cardboard and file folders, and extra-long documents, fly through the scanner thanks to the straight-through paper path.
Intelligent, integrated, and ready when you are:
Save time and effort, and get exceptional value, with scanners that think and work like you do.
- Perfect Page technology optimises image quality and intelligently manages a host of image processing tasks. It all happens automatically, with every scan. Sharper images make additional processing functions, such as optical character recognition (OCR), more accurate.
- Save time by using Smart Touch technology to perform multi-step scanning processes with the press of a button.
- Built-in barcode reading delivers data to applications.
- Easily integrate your scanner with all TWAIN, ISIS, and Linux based scanning applications so managing data is as easy as scanning documents.
- Works in Windows, Mac, and Linux environments.
Built for ease, productivity, and longevity:
Make no mistake, these scanners are made to last.
- Shorten the learning curve with devices designed to impress your most experienced employees and intuitively make life easier for workers just getting started.
- Save space with engineering that delivers robust paper transport and heavy-duty features in a compact, desktop-friendly design.
- Get the best possible performance from your scanners and software with a full range of Service and Support contracts available to protect your investment and keep productivity at peak levels.
- If you ever need help in a hurry, count on our world-class Service and Support.
Scanner users and management are thrilled with the benefits of the improved digital workflow:
- Increased efficiency: the new process has virtually eliminated the need for manual data entry, which in turn lowers costs.
- Increased accuracy: the paperwork error rate has been reduced significantly.
- Improved care: faster access to accurate information has contributed to improved patient care.
|Scanning speed:||90 pages per min|
|Max. paper size:||A3|
|Colour mode:||Colour, Greyscale, Black and White|
|Scanning side:||Duplex (double side)|
|Feeder capacity:||250 sheets|
|Compatibility:||Mac OS, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux|
Click here, to view the Kodak i3450 in more detail.
Please contact us or call us on 01785 785 655 to get a quote and the best maintenance package price for you.