Stable and smooth scanning of large volumes and various types of documents
The fi-7600 has mechanism for stable paper feeding and ejecting that prevents document damage and paper mis-feeds to ensure continuous scanner can be achieved with interruptions being very rare.
- The straight paper path design provides reliable scanning regardless of the condition and type of paper.
- The Paper Picking Control function observes each documents movement, and controls the pressure put on the papers that are set on the chute, making smooth continuous feeding possible.
- By simply changing the feed mode to Manual/Single mode, you can easily scan thick documents such as drawings folded in half, multi-layered receipts, and envelopes with the same straight paper path operation.
- Protect important information by preventing missing edges and document damage.
- Skew Reducer helps improve the feeding performance significantly and prevents a scanned image from missing an edge.
- Paper Protection function minimizes the risk of document damage and protects your important documents by detecting anomalies in sound and document length.
Design that meets the users needs
The fi-7600 helps improve the efficiency of operations by providing a variety of functions that make scanning easier for the user:
- The fi-7600 is equipped with operation panels on both the right and left sides of the scanner so that it can be easily accessed in any office or workspace environment. An LCD on the operation panel allows the status of the scanner to be easily verified.
- Reduce the workload before and after scanning from setting to collecting documents setting document.
When setting documents, you can easily align the edges of the documents with independent Side Guides even if the size of each document varies.Stacker Side Guides reduce the time and effort required for aligning and putting away documents after a scan by preventing scanned documents from being unevenly stacked or aligned.Advanced software for your work efficiency
- Connect your business workflow with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture
The PaperStream IP scanner driver, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, avoids the inconvenience of fine settings adjustment for OCR processes. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or soiled documents, or documents with a background pattern. With an intuitive interface, PaperStream Capture effectively and efficiently allows you to feed information into your organization’s workflow through various capture features during batch scanning. PaperStream
- Barcode recognition, automatic sorting, and indexing
You can focus on routine tasks (batch scanning) and configure the scanner to create folders that are divided with barcodes or patch codes as well as automatically sort scanned images to save or index them. The automatic selection of a scanning mode according to patch codes allows you to load a mixed batch of documents with different types of documents at the same time. The usability for an administrator and a user is taken into consideration for image processing, which has made simple operations possible and has improved productivity, so that less work is required for a user to sort scanned images.