The Fujitsu fi-7700 Production Document Scanner, launched in the Spring of 2017, is an ideal scanner for Healthcare, Government, Legal, Financial Services and Bureau Services industry sectors. Designed to optimise work-space the LCD panel allows users to select the batch scanning profile they require and start scanning, direct on the scanner.
Stable and smooth scanning of large volumes and various types of documents
- The fi-7700 has mechanism for stable paper feeding and ejecting that prevents document damage and paper mis-feeds.
- The fi-7700 can scan various types of business documents due to its straight paper path, this design provides reliable scanning regardless of the condition and type of paper. The Paper Picking Control function observes each documents movement, and controls the pressure put on the papers that are set on the chute, making smooth continuous feeding possible.
- By simply changing the feed mode to Manual/Single mode, you can easily scan thick documents such as drawings folded in half, multi-layered receipts, and envelopes with the same straight paper path operation.
- Protect important information by preventing missing edges and document damage.
- Skew Reducer helps improve the feeding performance significantly and prevents a scanned image from missing an edge.Paper Protection function minimizes the risk of document damage and protects your important documents by detecting anomalies in sound and document length.
Design that meets the users needs
The fi-7700 helps improve the efficiency of operations by providing a variety of functions that make scanning easier for the user.
- Fully utilize allocated space with its flexible design. The scanner is equipped with an ADF that can slide to the right or left or rotate 180 degrees. A user can load documents easily for scanning by adjusting the ADF to suit the user’s office or work-space environment.
- The operational panel is equipped with an LCD to easily check the status of the scanner.
- Reduce the workload before and after scanning from setting to collecting documents.
- When setting documents, you can easily align the edges of the documents with independent Side Guides even if the size of each document varies.
- The stacker side guide reduces the time and effort required for aligning and putting away documents after a scan by preventing scanned documents from being unevenly stacked or aligned.
- The Cover-open Cropping function automatically recognizes the documents size, even when the cover is opened, and eliminates the hassle of opening and closing the cover when consecutively scanning documents.
Advanced software for your work efficiency
- Connect your business workflow with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture. The PaperStream IP scanner driver, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, avoids the inconvenience of fine settings adjustment for OCR processes. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or soiled documents, or documents with a background pattern. With an intuitive interface, PaperStream Capture effectively and efficiently allows you to feed information into your organization’s workflow through various capture features during batch scanning. PaperStream.
- Barcode recognition, automatic sorting, and indexing. You can focus on routine tasks (batch scanning) and configure the scanner to create folders that are divided with barcodes or patch codes as well as automatically sort scanned images to save or index them. The automatic selection of a scanning mode according to patch codes allows you to load a mixed batch of documents with different types of documents at the same time. The usability for an administrator and a user is taken into consideration for image processing, which has made simple operations possible and has improved productivity, so that less work is required for a user to sort scanned images.