Ideal for desktop placement
- Compact design – The SP-1120 is compact in size, so it can be used at the desk or at reception where space is limited. Even with its compact size, it is equipped with a brake roller to accurately separate each page, and an ultra-sonic sensor to accurately detect multifeed, so the user can scan without worrying about potential problems.
- 20 ppm scanning speed model – The SP-1120 helps users finish scanning tasks in a short time without stress, with its 20 ppm (A4 color, duplex 200 / 300 dpi) performance. The automatic document feeder (ADF) holds up to 50 sheets at a time, and the scanning speed is maintained even at 300 dpi.
- Support plastic card scanning – The SP-1120 is able to handle various documents from thin to thick paper (50-209 gms), as well as plastic cards for various tasks and applications. In the case of over-the-counter services, application forms and plastic ID cards can be scanned at the same time to avoid customers waiting.
Simple and easy-to-use design
The simple and easy-to-use design can minimize the scanning procedures and reduce human-error. The SP-1120 has a simple operation panel with only 2 buttons (Scan / Stop and Power), and after presetting the bundled Presto! PageManager, only one push of the scan button is necessary to store document image data instantly.
Inheriting advanced image processing driver from the fi-series scanners, namely PaperStream IP,the new SP series is also bundled with ABBYYTM FineReaderTM Sprint. These two software combined, increases the productivity of any business in getting high quality images at minimal user setting as well as high accuracy OCR as it supports up to 109 languages including Thai and Vietnamese – perfect for the high growth market needs.
- PaperStream IP – Automatically creates the most suitable image data: The PaperSteam IP driver, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, not only self-detects the document size, simplex/duplex and rotation, but also automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images; even when scanning wrinkled, soiled or documents with a background pattern, ensuring a better OCR accuracy and outcome. Significantly, these impressively clean images are achieved without any user intervention required throughout the whole scanning process.
- PaperStream Capture Lite – a powerful application used to scan documents with the SP Series scanners. It is extremely easy-to-use and provides an interface similar to a mobile application that allows users with little scanning experience to use the scanner almost instantly. PaperStream Capture Lite is based on the “One Click Capture” concept, which promotes reducing the number of times to touch the screen. It is effective in the prevention of operational errors as well as streamlining repeated operations. PaperStream Capture Lite presents itself as an essential capture tool for feeding TIF, BMP or JPEG files into defined capture routines by simply selecting a pictogram presented on screen. The software can be downloaded from the website designated in the Setup DVD-ROM.
- ABBYYTM FineReaderTM Sprint – User can create searchable files using the paper document management, allowing users to retrieve files at their convenience. The scanned data can be converted to searchable PDF or office documents such as Microsoft® Word to be utilized in day to day work tasks. The OCR processing is able to handle 109 languages, making it an especially valuable feature in a mixed-language environment.
298W x 135D x 133H (All in mm)